Saturday, February 25, 2006

MORE crazy ideas?


Performed last night for the first time in MONTHS. Comedy Store Belly Room. Expected to BOMB, and the funny thing is that I was prefectly prepared for and okay with that. Debuted "Good Friday". It needs quite a bit of work, but it has some promise. Kate doesn't like my "metrosexual" bit, she thinks now it's too overused. That bit is still getting the most laughs. Go figure.

I also realized today that I will finish four marathons in four months (OC Marathon - Jan, Austin Marathon - Feb, Napa Marathon - Mar, Boston Marathon - April), and then I started thinking...

MAY - ?
JUNE - ?
JULY - S.F. Marathon
AUG - ?
SEPT - Angeles Crest 100-miler
OCT - Long Beach AND Nike Women's
NOV - New York City
DEC - Cali Int'l

If I can only figure out a marathon for May, June, and Aug, then I'll do a marathon (or more) every single month this year! I've got some serious issues, I know. Comedy and running. Running and comedy. My life IS a joke...

No comments: